Hello Bloomer, so what’s next?
Below we explain our concept to you step by step. Feeling a bit lost? Call, email or text us and we will make it work together! Reading the text below may be the least fun part of ordering, however, we would like our concept to be clear and straightforward for you.
Log into our webshop by going to the menu item Login at the top of the website: Login
The different shops
Once you are logged in, you will directly enter our shop. Please note, you can now select from3 different shops:
- Flowers: from our daily fresh stock – they are super fresh. Shop here today from 11am till 2:30 pm and have the order delivered to your shop before 1 pm the following morning:!
- Growers portal: these flowers are currently still at the growers’ greenhouses waiting to be cut the day before delivery. These must be ordered in advance, from 11am until 9pm Shop today for a delivery the day after tomorrow (or for the date given!)
- Plants: (that are currently still enjoying some TLC from the grower), place an order today to be delivered the day after tomorrow. Same time as the growersportal.
All three shops welcome you to shop for your ideal products! Most of our flowers come directly from growers. As do our plants! Use the assortment list to search by product group or start keying in the search field.
- The prices you see in the shop are per stem or plant. This is the price you will be paying, what you see is what you get! So no unfortunate surprises, commissions, container deposits or extra charges at checkout. The only additional cost that will be added to your invoice is a one-off charge of 7,50,- per order to have it delivered to your doorstep.
- The prices you see in the shop are per stem or plant. This is the price you pay, what you see is what you get! So no unfortunate surprises, commissions, container deposits or extra charges at checkout. The only additional cost that will be added to your invoice is a one-off charge of 5,- per order to have it delivered to your doorstep.
If you decide to buy a product, click on the plus sign. PLEASE NOTE, you still have 10 minutes to change your order. Once this time limit has passed, the order is final and will be delivered to you. We have this time limit so we can guarantee that the flowers and plants you buy are fresh. If you are unable to cancel the order within the time limit, please contact our customer service immediately.
Here at Bloomer, we like to make things easy for you. So you decide how you want to pay. We give you the option to pay by creditcard or direct debit. The choice is yours.
Your trusted contact person looks after the deliveries. They make sure that the order is carefully delivered to your shop and take back the empty boxes. We aim to recycle as much as we can. So if you separate the plastic wrappings and put them in one of our carton boxes, we recyclethose too! To give our drivers a helping hand, we would really appreciate it if you could fold the remaining empty boxes up for us. It would be such a great help!
This is unacceptable at Bloomer. We run the extra mile every day to make sure that you, our customer, are happy and stay happy! Is there an issue with your order or is the quality not what you had expected or anything else that you are not happy with? Please contact us immediately, our team is here to help! We promise to make you super happy within no time 😉.